2004 GRECO ZEMAITIS GZ-3500MF/24 (METAL FRONT/NATURAL)
This guitar is from the 1st licenced run & is no longer available. They were produced in extremely limited numbers & are quite rare. Made in Japan, it looks & sounds like the real deal (unlike the current cheap Korean models). The engraving is designed by Danny O’Brien, who worked with Tony Zemaitis in making some of the most striking guitars ever produced.
Zemaitis guitars are used by Rolling Stones, Faces, Guns n Roses, Black Crowes, Buckcherry etc.
This guitar belongs to a private collection and is for sale by the owner.
- Solid Duralumin Top
- Honduras Mahogany Body
- Honduras Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard 24 Frets 25” Scale
- Schaller M6 Machine Heads
- Dimarzio DP103 PAF Pickups
- GZ-BR Zemaitis Original Solid Duralumin Bridge
- GZ-TP3 Zemaitis Original Solid Duralumin Tail Piece
- Nitro Finish
- Custom GZ-CTS Pots with Orange Drop Caps
- C/W Original Hard Shell Case
- Professionally Set Up By Trevor Foley (GHS Boomers 10-46)
- Weighs 7.89 pounds